Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Who are you talking about?

I have come to realize that I frequently refer to myself in third person when I am talking to Kajsa. I will say things like "Mamma needs to get you dressed, and then she has to do some laundry." Why do I do this? I don't talk to anyone else like that, and I'm sure that one day she is going to start thinking to herself "Who is this Mamma you're always talking about?"

On a different note....is there anything more precious or heart warming than feeding your baby and having them stop eating only to look up at you and smile? Life is good!

1 comment:

Alanna Latham said...

I'll agree with that - the looking up at you and smiling bit. Although mine is only 2 weeks so it's probably just wishful thinking on my part that she knows what she's doing :)

Thanks for the 'congratulations' comment on my blog. I hope things are going good for you as well with your baby girl!