Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Roll Over

It was last night. It was late. I was tired...and getting very frustrated! Normally Kajsa goes to bed around 8 pm and sleeps until morning, but last night she woke up around 9. I figured if I left her for a while she would go back to sleep, but when she was still babbling at 9:30 I decided to feed her again. After eating I put her down and she kept jabbering. John and I went to bed. 10 o'clock rolled around, and then 10:30, at which point she decided to start crying. I was very frustrated...this was very unlike her! At 10:45 she started howling, so I got up to try to console her. I got in her room and could not help but bursting out in laughter! There she was, laying diagonally across her crib, ON HER BACK! (she sleeps on her tummy) She rolled over for the first time. How exciting! I immediately repented of my terrible attitude and rejoiced in this new little victory for her. It's amazing how exciting all of the "little things" are!

No comments: